Friday, October 18, 2013

Second Marking Period

      #11: Flyer Redesigned by Abigail Morales 

For assignment 11 I used Photoshop. I followed the steps in Ms.Wang blog. I did a poster about science. for the text I used the crazy effect. I followed the steps to make the letters look bold but I didn't did all the of the steps in order to have the exact crazy effect. I just did some of the steps. I used the gradient tool to make the background. In the poster I put three pictures one of science, engineering, and math. I put them in the poster by pressing Ctrl A to select all, then Ctrl C to copy the image, and last Ctrl V to paste it in the poster. I used those steps for all three photos.

*********************************************************************************
                                           #12 Adding Texture via Layers by Abigail Morales
 \
In assignment 12 I used Photoshop. In this assignment I followed all the steps indicated in the blog. I used goggle to get a picture of the dress and the design that I used. As shown above I combined the design with the dress and I used color dodge to make it look combined. As you can see it kind of looks pale and that's because I decreased the opacity of the dress after I combined it. After that I put the original dress photo with the texture design and the one I did to combined. I label them and I put the title of the task and my name.
********************************************************************************
#13 Change One Thing Poster by Abigail Morales

In this assignment I used Photoshop. I used a junk food and a healthy food. I put the healthy food in the junk food so it can be a more healthier food than junk, I basically combined it. I combined the strawberries, the healthy food, to the ice cream cone by dragging the strawberries to substitute the ice cream. Some tools that I used for this assignment was Ctrl A,C, and V. I also used the outer glowing for the ice cream as you can see above its glowing in the outside that's why i used the outer glow instead of the inner glow. I also glowed the food bank logo. I title the poster, wrote a statement of why you should eat this and also where you can get healthy food from, I wrote the website, I wrote the hash stag change one thing and at last I copied and pasted the statement that was stated in the blog for this task.
*********************************************************************************
#14 Jack-o-Lantern by Abigail Morales

In assignment 14 I used Photoshop. For this assignment we had to make a jack-o-lantern. I used a image from Google of a pumpkin. For the background I painted it black and I had the pumpkin there. Then using the pen tool I drew the face of my pumpkin. I used the gradient tool to make the color through the face look yellow as you can see above. I used blush for it. Then I outer glow it around the outside of the pumpkin. At last I just label it and put my name.
********************************************************************************
#15 Create a Painted effect Look with Displacement maps
For this assignment I used Photoshop. I used two images from Google. One of the united state flag and the other of a wall. In this assignment my task was to displace a map with a wall. I did that by following all the steps indicated in the blog. I copy the wall layer to do the steps indicated. I used the distort display to change the horizontal and vertical size. I also used the filter, blur, gaussian blur, to change the radius. At last I change the opacity to 80. Some of the tools that I used in this assignment were Ctrl A,C,V and also N.
*********************************************************************************
#15b Create a Painted effect Look with Displacement Selfie

In assignment 15b I used Photoshop. For this assignment I followed the same steps that I did on assignment 15. The only difference that I did was substitute the brick wall with my selfie pick. Also, when I put the flag in my face I used the eraser to erase the surrounding part of my face and I used the smudge to smudge the flag in the empty places of the face within the flag. The parts that I erase were my eyes, my nose, and my mouth.
*********************************************************************************
   #16 Motion Blurred via Smart Filter
In assignment 16 i used Photoshop. In this assignment I used a transportation image, in this case I used a car. I used blur, gaussian blur, motion blur I change its angle and distance. Then I used the soft edge brush to make a size that fit the image. After I just turn off the visibility icon and I was able to see the before and after effects. At last I put the original image with the new one and I label it.
*********************************************************************************
   #17 Masking an Area for Desired Effect
In this assignment I used Photoshop. For this assignment I used a image of a celebrity, in this case the celebrity that I used was Cody Simpson. In this assignment I change the color of one of the parts of the face, in this case I decided to change the color of the eye. I change it by clicking the quick mask, then I click on the eye it turned to a red translucent mask, then I colored it by clinking on it with the brush tool. Then I turned off the quick mask, I clicked Select, and I inverse it. At last I just put the original image with the new one and I label it.
*********************************************************************************
   #18 Selfie Soft Filtering Skin Tone


In this assignment I used Photoshop. In this assignment I used a selfie. For this assignment my task was to make my eyes pop out. I converted the small filters first. Then I used blur, gaussian blur and I change the radius to five. Then I used the soft edge brush to paint over the eye and I changed its opacity to 40%. After that I dragged the opacity slider to the left to get the amount of glow. At last I just put the original photo next to the new one and I label it.
*********************************************************************************
#19 USB Drive
In assignment 19 I used Adobe Illustrator. My task for this assignment was to create a flash drive. I used gradient in this assignment and I changed the angle, I changed the radius and I also changed the colors. The first thing that I did was to create a rectangle and a bottom rectangle. I connected them both together. Then I did other two rectangles and I put them on top of the big one. After that I created other rectangles and I put them on the top of the others together and I drew the line between them using the pen tool. Later I did a round rectangle putting it in the middle and selecting the rounded rectangle I press object > path >offset path in order to change the offset field. Then I apply the gradient and I added the stroke. At last I just used the text tool and I wrote the text as shown above.
*********************************************************************************
#20 Wireless Phone Test
In assignment 20 I used Adobe Illustrator. In this assignment my task was to make a phone. In this assignment I basically created a lot of rectangles and some circles. I used object > path > offset path a lot for this assignment. I also used a lot of gradient that I would change its RGB. For the text in this assignment I would write symbols, letters, and numbers. I would also change its radius, its opacity, and the offset. I would also use pathfinder and use the divider button. For the last step in this assignment I would select all shapes and group them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment